Sunday, February 19, 2012

Days 45-50

Made it to day 50 and I can finally say that as of today my work load got quite a bit lighter. I have completed all course work, research, and sample gathering towards the completion of my CDA (my child development associate credential.) The next step is to send in my application and...well...wait. After that will come the verification visit, and then an oral and written exam, but for now the super time consuming part is done. I wanted to celebrate the completion today with a bacon cheeseburger, but I did not lol. Instead, I went grocery shopping and bought a ton of nice food to have on hand. Still feeling pretty good, although I'm sure the weight loss has slowed up quite a bit. I haven't been to work out in like two weeks since I've been so busy, but I'll be back to that tomorrow. Anyways, I have to get myself to bed, so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment