Sunday, January 15, 2012

Days 13 & 14

Ugh...I SWEAR I will remember to make a real post tomorrow. I have been so busy these last couple of days, combined with getting over this sickness, I have been COMPLETELY exhausted and not wanting to blog at all. I am 14 days strong now on being a vegetarian.

A kind of amusing but kind of sad thought at the same time...I caught myself today wondering what the HELL I am going to eat at Thanksgiving this year. It's only January and I don't know why it popped into my head, but POOF, it was just there. It's my absolute favorite meal of the year, maybe ever, and probably the only thing I could eat every day and never, EVER tire of. I kind of pride myself on being able to make an amazing turkey. It's just absolutely strange that I would think of this.

Anyways...a real post tomorrow for sure and also a weekly weight update. I haven't stepped on the scale since last Sunday, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment